Wednesday 28 September 2011

SSS '11: Days 26, 27 & 28

Day 26:

What I wore:

Me-made ship shape blouse, red Beignet skirt and pants. Thrifted cardi and the most awesome tattoo print tights known to man. Some sort of me-made jacket or coat probably got worn on Day 26 too, but I can't remember which.

Thoughts:

Too much red? How much red it too much red? Do I look like I work for the company whose corporate colour is red? AGH!!!!!!! I just don't have the answers.

Day 27:

What I wore:

Me-made black sailor trousers, stripey T-shirt and pants. Also worn today was my A-mazing new jacket which I have yet to properly unveil. Watch this space...

Thoughts:

You are going to flip when you see my new jacket. Bet you can't guess what the predominant them of it is?!

Day 28:

What I wore:

Me-made vintage bandstands-in-the-undergrowth fabric skirt, black stretch top, Saint cardigan and pants. NO COAT OR JACKET WAS WORN TODAY BECAUSE THE UK IS HAVING A LAST-MINUTE SUMMER!

Thoughts:

Did I mention it was warm today? Not that you'd notice in my drafty work studio, but it made the walk to and from work nice.

6 comments:

niddetissus said...

Those are freakin' awesome tattoo print tights. And I don't think it's too much red - I love that outfit :)

khristie B said...

Never enough red in my opinion. Fabulous outfit.

Jane said...

Love that first outfit, you can never wear enough red in my opinion. x

Alessa said...

I love that bandstand skirt! Last minute summer is awesome, we're getting some over here as well! :)

Sarah! said...

I absolutely love your sailor trousers/jeans. Did you use a pattern for them, or are they your own creation?

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

great post!!! love the outfit of the day 26 :)
visit my blog back and if you like it we can follow each other!! :)
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...