Monday 5 September 2011

A Day in My Life

I'm assuming that everyone who reads this blog, aside from perhaps my mum, also already reads Tilly's blog. But in case you hadn't noticed and were interested at all, this month I'm her 'Miss September' as part of her awesome 'Day in the Life' series where she features people who are 'allowed' to think about sewing all day as part of their job. So, if you would like to know more about what I actually get up to during an average week day, as well as crucial info like what I have for breakfast and who cooks my dinner, check out this post!

The other episodes in the series are also well worth checking out, it's so fascinating getting a sneaky-peek into other peoples' lives. So far Tilly has featured an interesting blend of individuals who lead fairly different lives, aside from the one common theme of sewing (I so nearly said 'common thread' then! I 'sew' nearly.... haha! Ok, I'll stop). Having already covered an independent sewing pattern designer, an embroidery entrepreneur, a haberdashery shop owner and now whatever-the-hell I am, I'm really interested to see who else she has lined up for the future.

4 comments:

Maria (viola33) said...

Zoe, I enjoyed reading about your day at Tilly's blog. Thank you for sharing!

Naomi~ said...

Thank you for sharing your day! I quite enjoyed reading about it...and loved the photo of Piglet sitting on the basket!

The VIntage Mexican Seamstress said...

I always enjoy reading your blog,, thanks for sharing!!

Tilly said...

Ooh wouldn't you like to know! I have a couple of great people lined up, but if you have any ideas about sewing business people you'd like to read about, let me know...

Ooh and thanks for being my stunning Miss September! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...