Wednesday 30 May 2012

MMMay'12: Days 25, 26, 27 & 28


Day 25 me-mades:
Pants (knickers)
Yes it's warm enough to only need two (me-made) garments! How lovely does the sea look in the sunshine?!



Day 26 (daytime) me-mades:
Pants (knickers)
I really love this dress, it's so much fun to wear (or it will be once I adjust the right strap so it stops falling down). More lovely sunny seaside backdrop action for you. You're welcome.



Day 26 (evening) me-mades:
Navy cropped trouser (not as-yet formerly blogged)
Pants (knickers)
Second-hand cardigan
Patty and I went to a 30th birthday party which entailed dressing up in styles from our favourite 20th century decade. I'm sure you can guess we chose the 1950s. Much fun ensued. 



Day 27 me-mades:
Navy cropped trousers
Pants (knickers)
Second-hand cardigan
Soooooo hungover. However, the sandals are really performing well, like the proper shoes they are!



Day 28 me-mades:
Pants (knickers)
Second-hand cardigan
This skirt is so frustrating when I'm walking along. Because it's lined in shiny poly taffeta, it works its way around so the back is at the side or front! I have to anchor it down by putting my hand in the pocket! 

10 comments:

oh-mimmi said...

The summer-holiday-dress is my favorite of the week! The fabric is really awesome and I like the red ruffles and the red belt!

Christel

Marie said...

Eeep, this might be my favourite week of yours so far! The pretty dresses, novetly prints, bright colours all stole my heart! Doesn't the lovely weather help!?!

didyoumakethat said...

All beautiful photos with a beautiful subject. Glad I'm not the only person who has the 'skirt moving round my body' issue. I particularly love day 26. I've really enjoyed reading everyone's Me Made May blog posts.

Phil said...

Loved all your outfits this week. I have a pile of my husband's and son's old shirts that I was wondering what to do with (not good at throwing things out!). You have inspired me to have a go at making a wearable sailor type top for myself out of them, I am off to check out my pattern stash to see what I can adapt! Thank you!

Roisin Muldoon said...

Yay! I love all of these but particularly the summer holiday dress. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for organising the challenge - I've loved it :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely summer clothes! Great to see your sandals getting an outing.

Mode Chocolat said...

Bonjour! Dans le cadre de mon blog, je poste des article tous les jours et je me susi permise de faire un clin d'oeuil a ton blog et surtout a ton heureuse initiative pour le group!!! Voici le liens vers cet article: http://modechocolat.blogspot.be/2012/06/jour-271.html

Eatlovemerry said...

Loving all these outfits photos!

Anonymous said...

Your Summer Holiday Dress is heaven, and you look incredible in it. What a beautiful You-Made week!! Thanks again for a fun Me-Made-May.

antonietta said...

The summer holiday dress is very very beautiful.
The fabric is great and the red trims...
I love it,is very glamour and feminine.
next time you make a me made..something I'll try to join.
Like your blog
xxLaura2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...