Friday 25 May 2012

MMMay'12: Days 21, 22, 23 & 24

We are getting close to the end of another awesome me-made/self-stitched month. Thankfully this week the sun has come out to play so I can rock some of my warmer weather gear, and step y'all from yawning over seeing my denim sailor trousers again and again!



Day 21 me-mades:
Denim sailor trousers (last time this month, promise!)
Vest (camisole)
Pants (knickers)



Day 22 me-mades:
Navy stripey T-shirt (not really ever blogged about)
Navy sateen skirt
Vest (camisole)
Pants (knickers)
Second hand cardi
On this day I was filmed sewing for an English language video being made by Oxford University Press. I also had to say 'My name is Zoe, I make clothes. I am wearing a stripy T-shirt, a navy blue cardigan, a mustard cardigan and green shoes'. Fact.




Day 23 me-mades:
Navy cropped trousers (will be properly blogged about soon, promise!)
Swallow jacket (never formally blogged about because it was made before I even had a blog)
Pants (knickers)
This blouse was initially made with my best mate in mind, but we've figured out that she has a long torso and this ended up being too cropped for her. Although it's a tiny bit too tight for me, I love the fabric and enjoyed wearing it. Plus I cannot express how happy I am that it has become warm enough for me to wear my handmade shoes during this challenge! They rubbed a little, but did really well and I wore them almost all day.



Day 24 me-mades:
Vest (camisole)
Pants (knickers)
Second hand belt
Woo hoo! More sandal wearing action. It was a bit too warm to actually need to wear a vest, but I wore one under this dress because the fabric is a bit itchy. I know what you're thinking, 'Nautical' AND 'Diner' in one garment? Yes siree people, it can happen. 

8 comments:

Lenora Jane said...

That red dress is amazing.

Marie said...

It really has been awesome and I'm learning so much as I go along! I lurve your little red nautical dress!!!

emily said...

HOORAAAAAAY! Your lovely sandals get an outing! They look great and I'm loving the nautical diner look!

Merche Martinez said...

The sencha blouse and the nautical dress are my favourites.

quietandsmalladventures said...

oh i love the blog makeover!!! (i might be late noticing, sorry!!) i think this is my favorite week of outfits yet on MMM'12!

Rochelle New said...

Ooo great stuff here! I espeically love the red dress, and sailor trousers :)

ana5059 said...

Nautical dinner red dress is fantastic!!!!!

Crab and Bee said...

I love your colors! Beautiful clothes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...