Friday 18 May 2012

MMMay'12: Days 13, 14, 15 & 16


Day 13 me-mades:
As yet un-properly blogged navy cropped trousers
Vest (camisole)
Pants (knickers)
I love these trousers so much. I'll blog about them more fully hopefully next week, because the really do deserve their own post. I think I prefer them in this more casual outfit rather than the dressier one I was attempting on Day 12



Day 14 me-mades:
Vest (camisole)
Pants (knickers)
Agh! When is it ever going to be properly warm?! I've been forced back into scarves and mittens even when I'm inside in the studio (thought to be fair the studio is as warm as the outside anyway). This cowl neck scarf wasn't made by me, but it was made using this tutorial.  



Day 15 me-mades:
Denim sailor trousers (burda pattern)
Reversible shrug
Vest (camisole)
Pants (knickers)
I'm not very impressed with this outfit. My focus was clearly on comfort rather than style when I got dressed that morning! 




Day 16 me-mades:
Vest (camisole)
Pants (knickers)
(Second hand cardi)
Ahh, that's better. I like this outfit lots more. It's ticking all the boxes for comfort and style. My smile would indicate that I am clearly warm and looking rocking!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

You are so talented! I think it so amazing you have started this movement to wear your own clothing for an entire month. I see everyone posting their outfits. Can we say "Grass Roots"?

MrsC (Maryanne) said...

Zo you are so beautiful and I love all the different things you wear because they are so YOU! SO how are the wedding plans going? Been all kinds of quiet about that.. ;-)

Shannon said...

Wow they are all great!! Really loving the nautical tshirt. So flippin' adorable! Little anchors aaahhh!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...