Friday 25 January 2013

Refashion Friday Is Away. However...

Source: madebylex.com via Zoe on Pinterest


Technically Refashion Friday is on holiday. I'm actually in Iceland for a few days with Patty and Mumma E and I've been a super busy bee recently so haven't had time to rig up a detailed Refashion Friday post in advance. However, I understand that you came over to my blog today because you wanted a refashioning fix, dammit! I understand, really I do. So may I suggest you head over to my Pinterest board entitled Refashioning Project Ideas where I have collated some awesome images and links from the interwebs (including the ones pictured here) that will doubtlessly get your refashioning whistle thoroughly wetted.



If you plan to get some refashioning done this weekend, I wish you a successful and happy session! See you when I return from the cold, dark, intriguing place...

3 comments:

Phil said...

Feeling that I would like to swap places with you right now. I am doing packed lunches for 4:( have a lovely break!

Unknown said...

Take lots of photos and have an amazing time! Iceland's always sounded intriguing to me so would love to hear all about your trip!

Juegos de Twizl said...

Top funny best game online flash new 2017.
Kizi 2017 , Y8 , Friv 2017 , Fofy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...