Saturday 21 May 2016

My Me-Made-May'16: Week 3

Week THREE?! How did that happen? Does anyone else feel this month is flying by in a flash? I've barely had a chance to snoop through the Flickr group or through the #MMMay16 hashtag on IG. Anyways, at least both of those will remain as a permanent record of the challenge to be enjoyed at a later date when (if) life calms down. On with the documentation...



Day 15

Dolores's mum-mades:
Leggings

I totally forgot to take a photo of myself but I wore exactly the same as Day 11



Day 16:

Me-mades: 

Dolores's mum-made:



Day 17 (catching up on the first episode of GBSB):

Me-mades:
Maternity leggings (as yet unblogged)

Dolores's mum-made:



Day 18:

Me-mades:

Dolores's mum-mades:
Leggings



Day 19 (with my friend Mima, who was wearing a cardi that she had darned, so I felt she should be included in the documentation pic):

Me-mades:
Mustard Cabernet cardi (as yet unblogged)

Dolores's mum-made:



Day 20:

Me-mades:
Mustard Cabernet cardi (as yet unblogged)
Maternity leggings (as yet unblogged)

Dolores's mum-made:
Leggings



Day 21:

Me-mades:
Mustard Cabernet cardi (as yet unblogged)



Dolores's mum-made:
Paris jersey dress

4 comments:

Christals Creations said...

Fab week. You have done well.

EmSewCrazy said...

Yes this month is flying! You look great and it is so fun to see Delores growing!

Barbara said...

This is soooo Nice! So many sewing you did, waauuuuw! I'm impressed! Looking forward to also read the unblogged things, there are some really Nice things!

kalimak said...

I love your photos -- they show the clothes in action! I'm hoping to work up to that slowly. Taking the photos is probably the least fun aspect of Me-Made May for me (this is the first time I'm taking part), but I find that sharing my photos with others builds a sense of community. I'm not just dropping by, say, Instagram or individual blogs to look at what others have made/are wearing, but the conversation becomes a bit more engaged. Meeting sewists and knitters through Me-Made May has been so great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...