Saturday 14 May 2016

My Me-Made-May'16: Week 2

( I should explain that the dress has zebra buttons at the back, and the T-shirt has little zebras all over it. Can you guess the theme for Day 8's outfit?)

Wow! Week 2 is over, this challenge is flying by, as far as I'm concerned. How has it been for you? The weather has been really lovely this week, which has definitely made getting dressed a bit easier and more fun. Most of my maternity clothing is still with my sister-in-law (who had her third little boy this week!), so I'm making do with a limited selection of warm-weather appropriate things. If it stays this sunny, I'm going to have to whip up a T-shirt or two...



Day 8:

Me-mades:
Navy Cabernet cardigan (not seen here)

Dolores's mum-mades (see photo at the top of the post):
Zebra print leggings



Day 9:

Me-mades:

Dolores's mum-made:
Black leggings



Day 10:

Me-mades:

Dolores's mum-made:



Day 11: 

Me-mades:

Dolores's mum-made:



Day 12: 

Me-mades:

Dolores's mum-mades:
Later on... vintage beach towel poncho (as yet unblogged)



Day 13:

Me-mades:
Pants
PLUS! Newly self-stitched maternity leggings (as yet unblogged)

Dolores's mum-made:
Paris jersey dress



Day 14:

Me-mades:

Dolores's mum-mades:

7 comments:

Martha said...

So you are having a baby?!? This is wonderful. And you two look lovely here.

Christals Creations said...

She is such a good little model. I was thinking I was failing a bit this week then I remembered my pyjamas are me made. ;)

Christals Creations said...

She is such a good little model. I was thinking I was failing a bit this week then I remembered my pyjamas are me made. ;)

Mother of Reinvention said...

Hi Zoe, you and Dolores are looking fabulous. You really are glowing in these photos. The first thing that I thought though was isn't Dolores looking really grown up? Love that photo of her bouncing on your couch. Really love that tunic dress. Xx

Knitwitsowls said...

You have made some AWESOME clothes for your little one!!!
frankie
http://knitwits-owls.blogspot.co.uk/

Kathryn said...

You both look so good! Dolores looks so lovely and colourful and you look very stylish Zoe! I love that Breton tunic.

EmSewCrazy said...

Yeah!! Such fun!
I need to catch up with my log of me mades but I am enjoying the challenge...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...