Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Me-Made-May'15: Days 21 - 27

Here's the penultimate round up of my Me-Made-May'15 documentation pics. Expect navy, expect red, expect mustard, expect stripes. 

Day 21

(Double picture FAIL!)
Day 22 (daytime)

Day 23 

Day 24

Day 25
Day 26

Day 27

Thoughts this week:
  • I'm thoroughly confused about when I'm 'allowed' to wear trouser or jeans now. 
  • I no longer know what I want to look like when I get dressed up to go out in the evening. I went out this week with some mama crew and felt like I was dressed up in fancy dress, the theme being 'Me a few years ago'. Something to ponder.... Not that it's an occurrence regular enough to be of any concern!


allie said...

That "abandoned bandstand" fabric may be some of my favorite fabric ever.

Caroline said...

I love all of your outfits this week and I can second that the abandoned band-stand fabric is the best!
Red, navy, mustard, stripes and the odd awesome print. All good x

roni arbel said...

You look so good! I like the skirts and the dresses. Your mmm15 round ups are very impressive and I admire your success with the pledge ( I failed but now I know how to improve)

I would like a self stitched September as well... One month a year is not enough for me!

Philippa said...

Some great outfits here. You've certainly hit your stride with everyday wear, anyway! X

Sarah said...

You have such a lovely colour palette :) I love the bandstand skirt and the nautical palazzo pants. Gorgeous!

velosewer said...

I always love your colour palette. It suits you so much.
Oh gosh. I had similar thoughts about me mades and what to wear out too.

Melissa said...

You look really cute in those outfits. I need more stripes in my life!

Thanks for organizing Me-Made-May! I'm new to this and though I didn't make a pledge I have been posting daily and it's been fun to see what everyone's making and wearing!

Jane said...

Haha - fancy dress, the theme being 'me a few years ago'! Welcome to motherhood :D I go 'out' so infrequently that I have maybe two dressy dresses that have been doing the rounds for some years. They're probably totally fine but I do feel like a bit of a throwback or repeat offender in them. It's hard to justify more!

Mother of Reinvention said...

Bandstand skirt is still my fave but I do like that a-line one too. I have found the same thing going out. I never wear make up or anything fancy any more and really feel uncomfortable in it now. Parenthood! Xx

Louise Perry said...

I think all these outfits are lovely and you look great in them. I have loved mmm15, its going to be weird in June not taking a picture everyday!

mema said...

Dear Zoe,
thank you for organisation the MeMadeMay15. I'll stop today for I'm the next day without internet. You did a great job. See you next year? Mema

Fabric Tragic said...

That wiggle dress is just amazing. It's a shame you didn't really enjoy dressing up - I'd always rather over than underdress!

Christals Creations said...

I have loved your Me Made May journey this year. I need to sew with knit. It's my next challenge to overcome.

Allison said...

I too really like the bandstand skirt-so versatile! I think you did a great job even with a little person about! I know I didn't do a quarter of what you did when I had small children-unless it was for them of course!
I enjoy your blog very much.

BLD in MT said...

Gosh I like that Staple Dress. I can't believe there are only a couple days of May left!

Kerrie Maloney said...

Thanks Zoe for masterminding Me Made May. I really enjoyed participating and resolve to do better next year with more garments.It was a challeng as it forced me to document my efforts - daily on instagram and fb and have now documented it on my blog

vintagerockchick said...

I love all those outfits - I know what you mean about the whole 'fancy dress/overdressed' feeling. I get the same whenever I'm wearing a dress, but I figure if I keep making myself do it, I'll get used to it.
Thanks for organising MMM again - it has concentrated my mind on the sort of things I need to make xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...