Tuesday, 19 January 2010

At Colette Patterns: 'The Beat Generation'

I spent a large section of the last weekend with a substantial hangover, the result of celebrating my boy's birthday (perhaps a little too) thoroughly. Subsequently, I spent a great deal of time on the sofa indulging in a hedonistic quantity of Mad Men episodes. Something finally dawned on me, the seed of which had been planted years earlier: I want to channel Midge Daniels and nail an early Beat Generation vibe (with a pinch of pulp fiction cover art hell-raising temptress for good measure). Why keep such revelations to myself? Why not share this flash of proposed sartorial brilliance with the wider sewing community? Exactly, that's what I thought! That's why I covered this slightly off-piste topic for my most recent weekly post at the Colette Patterns blog!

1 comment:

ShannonAshley said...

Hello again! I wanted to let you know that I have chosen your blog for the award of Kreativ Blog!

http://sew-thrifty.blogspot.com/2010/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Thanks for the wonderful blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...