Tuesday 19 January 2010

At Colette Patterns: 'The Beat Generation'

I spent a large section of the last weekend with a substantial hangover, the result of celebrating my boy's birthday (perhaps a little too) thoroughly. Subsequently, I spent a great deal of time on the sofa indulging in a hedonistic quantity of Mad Men episodes. Something finally dawned on me, the seed of which had been planted years earlier: I want to channel Midge Daniels and nail an early Beat Generation vibe (with a pinch of pulp fiction cover art hell-raising temptress for good measure). Why keep such revelations to myself? Why not share this flash of proposed sartorial brilliance with the wider sewing community? Exactly, that's what I thought! That's why I covered this slightly off-piste topic for my most recent weekly post at the Colette Patterns blog!

2 comments:

ShannonAshley said...

Hello again! I wanted to let you know that I have chosen your blog for the award of Kreativ Blog!

http://sew-thrifty.blogspot.com/2010/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Thanks for the wonderful blog!

Richard Majece said...

If you want to get info about the Best VPN Services and use the Internet at Maximum, try to check this out! Here you can read more about it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...