Monday 27 July 2015

Fabric Godmother Open Day - Come and Say Hi!


Hi peops! If you happen to be in Southern England on 15th August, then there will be few better places to be than the Fabric Godmother's open day. It's a chance to hang out in their lovely space (a classroom in a former school! I'm obsessed with it), whilst checking out their entire range of fabric, sewing patterns and notions. They'll have a bunch of special offers on fabric that are not online (including some beautiful vintage fabrics) and cake and coffee. 

I'll be there for most of the day helping out, and there are other sewing bloggers who will hopefully be showing their beautiful faces on the day as well (confirmed's include Rachel from House of Pinheiro and Wendy Ward from MIY Workshop). I don't get out to as many sewing get-togethers as I would like to these days, so PLEASE drop by and say hi if you are able. It's going to be a frikkin' sewing party!  

11 comments:

Mother of Reinvention said...

Sounds brilliant. Hope you all have a lovely time. Xx

vintagerockchick said...

Ooh sounds good, I might see if I can book a little weekend break! Hope to see you x

Linda said...

oooh! I didn't realise FG was so close! I am in Worthing. I'll pop the date in my diary.

Zoë said...

Yey, I'm hoping to make it along, see you then!

Daisy Creates in Sussex said...

Ooh this looks like fun. Will try to be there. See y'all

Christals Creations said...

It sounds great but we will be on holiday. Hopefully picking up some amazing fabric finds in the sunny southern states of the US.

Unknown said...

Oooooooh i wish it had been announced more ahead of time! I can stay at my mums in Brighton too

Dinara said...

This sounds like a good weekend break. I will try to pop up.

huong duong said...

To take a photograph is beautiful, there are many important factors. In particular, the use of applications that contributes most to make the shimmering picture
retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica , retrica

huong duong said...

Here I want to show you how to get a beautiful picture, if you are not a professional photographer. You try to use this app and give me feedback!
b612 , b612 , b612 , b612 , b612 , b612 , b612 , b612 , b612 , b612 , b612 , b612 , b612 , b612 , b612

mariahayden said...

Gmail not receiving emails 2020: What to Do?

Gmail is an exceptional web-based email service provider enabling users to send and receive emails quickly. However, some of the naive users are failed to fix the issue of “ Gmail not receiving emails 2020” by themselves. If you are unable to resolve this sort of issue on your own, just get in touch with our executive member instantly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...