Listen up peops! If you'd like to take part in the Me-Made-May challenge this year, the sign ups will begin in a couple of weeks. You'll be able to sign up and specify your personal pledge between 1st April and 30th April. So head back here then (if not before!) to find the signing up post with FULL details on the hows and whys of participating.
In the meantime, why not have a little think about how you might like to improve the relationship you have with your handmade clothing? Asking yourself some of the following questions might help:
- What have you made that doesn't get worn?
- Why don't they get worn?
- What things do you currently wear the majority of the time (be they self-stitched or shop bought)?
- What clothes/outfits make you feel comfortable?
- What clothes/outfits make you feel special?
- What clothes/outfits make you feel 'you'?
- If you've participated in these challenges before, what did you learn from completing your previous pledge/s?
I really look forward to reading all your pledges from 1st April, whether you have participated in these challenges in the past or it'll be your first time! Here's to #mmmay15.