Wednesday 6 February 2013

I'm a Castaway!


(image care of Scruffy Badger)

First I'm stuck in a jar for a whole year and now I'm stranded on a desert island! Whatever next, caught out on the lash with the Hoff?! Anyways, this week I have had the pleasure of featuring on the Scruffy Badger's blog as the second castaway in her fun new Desert Island Sewing feature. This feature promises to be amusing, investigative AND inspirational! What a combo.


In short, the Scruffy Badger is inviting sewers to decide which eight sewing patterns they'd take if they were stranded on a desert island and why. Fortuitously you've been washed alongside lots of sewing equipment and fabric plus an all important generator, but other specifics like climate and wardrobe requirements are for the castaway to divulge. So if you'd like to hear about my proposed island adventure (plus find out how many times I mention prawns), head over to Scruffy Badger's post here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea for a post. I'm headed over to check you out. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...