Friday 29 August 2014

Teaching Workshops at Tilly HQ, London


This blog post is pretty pointless for two reasons but I'm going to write it anyway because I hate not doing something that I planned to. It's meant to be a post announcing the exciting news that I'm going to be teaching two of Tilly and the Buttons's new workshops. However this post is pointless because it is unlikely that there's anyone who reads this blog who wouldn't have already read about the workshops over at Tilly's when she announced them on Tuesday (aside from my folks, hi Mum and Dad!).

Tilly has a whole host of wonderful workshops that will take place in her EPIC new studio space in London. Most of the classes will be taught by herself, plus there's also a Zips and Buttonholes class that will be taught by Lauren from Lladybird when she's in town! I'm tempted to take that one myself just to hang out with her... Does that sound creepy?!


My involvement will be teaching the Copy Your Clothes! and Sewing Knits: Make a Coco workshops. If you were counting and wondered what the second reason why that this blog post is pointless is, it's because both of them have sold out already. However, it is very likely that they will be rescheduled at some point in the future, so if you are interested in taking them you can get on the waiting list by contacting Tilly.

4 comments:

LLADYBIRD said...

Haha! I say we trade class notes when we get our hang on, because I REALLY wish I could take your Copy Your Clothes class! :P

tialys said...

I saw your Copy your Clothes class and considered coming over to the U.K. and combining it with a visit to my Mum but it was the first to sell out :( I'll just have to carry on, inexpertly, tracing around random bits and pieces of my favourite clothes and attempting to put them together in a Doctor Frankenstein sort of way.

Caroline said...

I'm on the waiting list for the Copy your Clothes class. Great news that it sold out so fast x

Tilly said...

I wanted to take your Copy Your Clothes class too! You're just far too popular, lady. We'll just have to get some more dates in... xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...