Monday 25 July 2016

Cordelia Maternity Camisole Pattern: On Sale Now!!!!


It's here! My latest PDF sewing pattern which has been designed to help women who are in one of the trickiest points in their lives to dress for: the third trimester of pregnancy! The Cordelia maternity camisole is a potentially invaluable addition to a maternity wardrobe. Suitable for wear in hot weather, as a layer in cooler weather, to sleep in or to wear to pregnancy yoga, this simple strappy top accommodates your bump with side gathers but feels super secure with a snug hem band. AND the pattern includes an optional bust support panel!


As a pregnant lady currently in the third trimester, I know first-hand how useful these camisoles are! During the heat wave the UK is having at the moment, a Cordelia camisole is pretty much the only thing I can stand to wear. In fact, I'm wearing one as I type this.


This sewing pattern comes in a digital format. When you buy the Cordelia maternity camisole pattern, you will receive both print-at-home and copy shop versions of the pattern, the print-at-home version consisting of just 14 pages, as well as detailed instructions on all aspects of how to use this pattern and make the garment.


The Cordelia maternity camisole pattern is suitable for almost all levels of sewing experience. It is recommended that you have a couple of garment projects under your belt already, however the clear instructions include lots of tips for using both knit fabric and fold over elastic (which is used for the straps and binding the top edges) if those elements are new to you. A handy single-page version of the instructions has also been included for those with a lot of sewing experience, or as a reminder for when you make your second and third etc. versions. For further information, including how to purchase it, please head to the Cordelia Maternity Camisole page!


Enormous thanks to Claire for all her help making this pattern into a product, both Cordelia and Sian for fit-modelling, and Cordelia for final product modelling also, a host of amazing pattern testers, and to Girl Charlee for sending me fabric to make samples from. I used their white stitched arrow on blue jersey (pictured above) and red and blue triangle stag jersey (pictured below).

7 comments:

Rosie DIYcouture said...

It's wonderful Zoe! Well done! Xx

Roni Arbel said...

Yey!!! Pregnancy is in the (hopefully, maybe) not so far future for me and thinking about changes in my body and different wardrobe needs terrifies me. This cute and simple camisole resonates acceptance and body-possitivity, Im happy to know I can make such a simple useful item, thanks!
I know you are busy with your current pregnancy and a cute toddler but I would appreciate it if you could write a post about your wardrobe needs on each stage of the pregnancy. I read your posts during your previous pregnancy, and I wonder if you have new conclusions from the second one?

Mark Creasey said...

Looks amazing, great job!

Hélène said...

Congrats!! I'm not there quite yet but I can imagine this pattern being very useful. And the fabrics are gorgeous!

Kathryn said...

Yay congratulations Zoe! This would be such a useful pattern to have when pregnant. I love the fabrics you've used too.

Mother of Reinvention said...

Congratulations, Zoe on your new pattern. It looks incredibly stylish, practical and is just the thing that I could have done with when I was having Sprogzilla. It makes such a difference to not be pulling down tops all day and the bottom band sounds brilliant. Xx

prairie underground long cloak hoodie said...

Such a nice look!
Love to read your blog it is very interesting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...