Wednesday 22 May 2019

My-Me-Made-May 2019: Days 16 - 22

Agh!!! This month is whizzing by and I feel like I've hardly had a minute to see what's going on in the rest of the Me-Made-May community. But what I have seen, I've LOVED!!!! So many amazing sewers, knitters, crocheters, refashioners, visible-menders and so on wearing and sharing their amazing pieces. The creativity on display is truly overwhelming. And the variety of styles and appraoches to dressing is so exciting. To say that I feel inspired doesn't even begin to fully express it. Anyways, enough gushing for now, here's my week three round up...

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18 (although this outfit proved too warm and I changed into a blouse)

Day 19

Day 20

Day 21 
I forget to get a picture, which is annoying because I feel it was one of my more successful outfits! You'll have to take my word for it that it was a unique combo!

Day 22 (I need to get m fringe trimmed)

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/) Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...