Sunday 9 September 2012

Me-Made-Outfit of the Week


Me-Mades:

Swallow Jacket (never formerly blogged)
Pants
Vest (which I took with me and put on after dark)

So my new life as a self-employed something-or-other seems to involve having quite a few coffees here and there with people vaguely connected to stuff I'm involved in. Most of these 'meetings' are basically with creative friends or creative people that would become friends if I had time to go for a coffee with them (which evidently I now do). But some have genuinely been meetings that will directly or indirectly help my work situation, and Thursday's meeting in London was one such occurrence. 

But being me, I sandwiched that meeting in-between two of the other kind of meeting! To facilitate the easy transition between meetings and venues I wore the above outfit. In the direct sunshine it was hell-of-warm, but outside of it it was nippy so I needed a layer-able outfit. I rocked my me-mades with a cheeky anchor neckerchief to give off a French seaman look! Ever the professional... 

8 comments:

Sewing by Shirley said...

I love your outfit! I really need to try the Colette pattern for those trousers.

MariaDenmark said...

What a great photo! I love how it just tells the story of how busy you are (and of London today:-))

Gail said...

Hi Zoe
I can only imagine how painful your unemployment state must be (as I've been there), however, I'm finding your blogs re your reemployment strategies extremely motivating (as I'm unemployed again). Thank-you for these posts, and I love seeing your smile during this period. Imagine that, a sewing blog with a dual purpose. Thanks.

khristie B said...

Cool photo. I see you like it too.;)

Anonymous said...

Love this look! It's cute and sporty at the same time!

velosews said...

Great shot. It's good to see you getting used to your new life/career.

Virginia@Brother XL 2600 said...

I'm happy for you.Sewing is a great work!I like the photos also!

Meg the Grand said...

I adore this photo of you - you are like a bit of calm in the center of a storm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...