Sunday 23 September 2012

Me-Made-Outfit of the Week


Me-Mades:

Pants (knickers)

Unlike many sewers, I am unable to plan my sewing projects. I never make any garments with even half an eye on what else in my wardrobe they may eventually get worn with. Instead, I tend to start whatever whim has the strongest pull at that time: whatever feels like it most needs to be sewn. This 'approach' could subsequently result in some potential wardrobe-orphans. My recent leopard print capris could so easily have fallen into that camp, with only my plain black batwing top apparently fitting with them in terms of style and colour. But then I had a thought, could you team leopard print with... more leopard print?! YES!!! I believe you can. 

8 comments:

Trees said...

I love the capris and they look great teamed with more leopard print!

Also - this shade of blue is fabulous on you and it looks great teamed with the leopard print:)

MrsC (Maryanne) said...

Oh now that is a superb look! It has so much going for it - love the teal blue offsetting the warm leopard. And your hair up like that is too cute!
Rizzo would be proud of you girl!

Stephanie said...

Love this outfit!

Marie said...

Double leopard print is soooo much better than double denim ;o)

Anonymous said...

The more leopard, the merrier! That's what they say, isn't it? :)

Amanda said...

This is FIERCE! Love the leopard print win going on here :)

Hannah said...

These look great!

Unknown said...

And you would be absolutely correct! Looking good Zo, loving the leopard print on leopard print. I'm not usually a fan of animal prints but between you and Suzy you're changing my mind quick smart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...