Sunday, 5 August 2012

Me-Made-Outfit of the Week

Pants (knickers)

Apologies for the poor quality photo. Can you believe this is after I tried making this image less yellow?! Well we didn't have time for a prolonged photo session because we were busy organising and enjoying the launch party for Patty's latest book. The ever-fabulous Rehanon was just one of the awesome peops to come down and support the event. 

As for the outfit, I really didn't have much time to think about what I as going to wear before getting changed and going out to the venue, but I wanted to wear something newish, and the denim high waist bow skirt fit the bill. I like the way the high waist kind of hugs my lower rib cage, I guess in a similar manner to how a corset might work. I didn't have to sit down at any point, so I have yet to ascertain how viable that activity is in this garment!


Mode Chocolat said...

Wahoo!!!With this top this outfit is really beautiful! The skirt and great enhancement! So you are excused for any photo! ;)

Len said...

You two are so fabulous, it hurts. LOVE this new addition to your wardrobe, such a fan. It's a great length in a great material and I have some serious bow envy right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...