Wednesday, 28 September 2011

SSS '11: Days 26, 27 & 28

Day 26:

What I wore:

Me-made ship shape blouse, red Beignet skirt and pants. Thrifted cardi and the most awesome tattoo print tights known to man. Some sort of me-made jacket or coat probably got worn on Day 26 too, but I can't remember which.


Too much red? How much red it too much red? Do I look like I work for the company whose corporate colour is red? AGH!!!!!!! I just don't have the answers.

Day 27:

What I wore:

Me-made black sailor trousers, stripey T-shirt and pants. Also worn today was my A-mazing new jacket which I have yet to properly unveil. Watch this space...


You are going to flip when you see my new jacket. Bet you can't guess what the predominant them of it is?!

Day 28:

What I wore:

Me-made vintage bandstands-in-the-undergrowth fabric skirt, black stretch top, Saint cardigan and pants. NO COAT OR JACKET WAS WORN TODAY BECAUSE THE UK IS HAVING A LAST-MINUTE SUMMER!


Did I mention it was warm today? Not that you'd notice in my drafty work studio, but it made the walk to and from work nice.


Donna said...

Those are freakin' awesome tattoo print tights. And I don't think it's too much red - I love that outfit :)

khristie B said...

Never enough red in my opinion. Fabulous outfit.

Jane said...

Love that first outfit, you can never wear enough red in my opinion. x

Alessa said...

I love that bandstand skirt! Last minute summer is awesome, we're getting some over here as well! :)

Sarah! said...

I absolutely love your sailor trousers/jeans. Did you use a pattern for them, or are they your own creation?

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

great post!!! love the outfit of the day 26 :)
visit my blog back and if you like it we can follow each other!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...