Thursday 9 June 2011

Me-Made-June '11: Days 7, 8 & 9

Hi peops, time for more proof that I've been sticking to my word and fulfilling my pledge to wear only me-made garms for the duration of the month.

Day 7:

That's a pretty nautical outfit I'm rocking there! I approve. I'd like to think that my furry colleague, Piglet, also approved, but I doubt he had much of an opinion on the matter considering the subject in question didn't involve him eating someone's sandwiches or running around the park:

Day 8:

I'll be honest with you, I'm basically falling in love with this skirt. The fabric is just too awesome. Every time I caught a glimpse of it in the mirror, it made me smile. It feels really nice to wear as well. The impulse-project mustard T-shirt I recently made does go nicely with it, as I'd hoped, but it was too damn chilly in the studio to wear my cardi open so you'll just have to trust me until a warmer day graces us.

Day 9:

  • Navy sateen skirt
  • Remade jumper
  • Vest
  • Pants
  • Leopard coat to and from work
Yes, more unseasonal knitwear. Oh well, I have to remind myself I didn't move from Spain to the UK for the weather. I love this skirt though. I forget in between me-made challenges how much I love this skirt. The sateen has some stretch in it, and it's washed into a really soft texture so it feels so nice to wear. I preferred wearing it when I had red tights to rock with it, but they died and I've failed to replace them. I'm going to stop my outfit-based wittering now and wish you all a lovely weekend, see you on the other side!

10 comments:

Tilly said...

I'm so pleased you approve of your own outfit. That's lucky! Looking good, Zoe x

M.M.E. said...

Wow, I wish I had your skills. Those sailor pants are awesome!!

Urban Rustic said...

Everything looks wonderful but I love the massive flower mini skirt.

Roisin Muldoon said...

I also approve of the nautical outfit, and the little doggie - good work!

You look excellent in your floral mini skirt, I can see why you're so in love with it!

Stacy aka Stacybeads said...

You always rock that nautical look so well! And Piglet is adorable. :)

Mordrian said...

Day 7's Pants were awesome! And i love your dog :-) haha so cute

Alexandra said...

Great outfits! I do love your massive flower mini skirt! xx

Veronica Darling... said...

YAY, you're going so well with MMJ! (Always looks like the band My Morning Jacket to me!)

And I too love that floral skirt. BEAUTIFUL and always lovely to see you in it!

Lola said...

me encantan tus primeros pantalones, ideales!!!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Love it all, but am particularly loving your refashioned knits...
Px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...