Remember, you can still sign up as a participant of MMJune '11 and join the party. Involvement and contribution to the Flickr group is completely optional. On the flip side, if you don't want to participate in this challenge, you are still perfectly able and more than welcome to check out the Flickr group photo pool and discussions and soak up the inspiration, though you will not be able to actively contribute to them.
Here's some further pointers and guidelines for potential members of this group:
- Please be aware that the images posted to this group's pool and discussions that take place can be viewed by the public, but can only be added to by those who are members of this group.
- This group is for participants of the challenge to post images of their outfits/garments that were worn during June '11. Please do not use this Flickr group to display your creations, unless THEY WERE ACTUALLY WORN IN JUNE '11.
- If members do not feel comfortable appearing in photos on a public forum such as this, they are more than welcome to choose an alternative way to display and represent the outfit/garments/accessories worn during this challenge.
- Please limit your photo uploads to 2 images per day of June.
- It is in no way compulsory to upload photos everyday, or even to particpate in this Flickr group at all. Participants are welcome to contribute photos to this group as often or infrequently as they like. If participants don't wish to document every day of the challenge, that is totally fine.