I'm giving this away as one lot, sorry no splitting if you want some bits but not others. It includes:
- masses of bias binding
- a squillion zips, including skirt sized concealed zips, normal ones and chunky ones ideal for bags or jackets
- lots of buttons, all sets (no random odd ones) including some vintage big buttons
- studs and claw-back rhinestones for embellishing
- belt buckles for making your own fabric belts
- plastic bad handles
- various elastics and velcro
- a bunch of other stuff
I'd perhaps recommend this giveaway for beginners, cos we all know that starting up sewing ain't cheap, and this could be a good way to get a bunch of stuff you can experiment with (like if you want to practise inserting concealed zips) but are sometimes put off by the potential of messing up with the expensive notions from the shop. But whatever, if you think you could use some of this stuff, please enter!
If you do want this stuff, please complete the following sentence, 'I would like this stuff because...'. I'll pick a recipient at midnight on Monday 13th September. Please note: I'm sorry to have to do this, but I'm particularly skint at the moment (as I said above, I'm starting my new job next week) therefore I will cover the postage and packaging to Europe, but if you are further afield and still want to enter, I'm afraid you will need to cover the postage cost. Good luck!