Thursday 27 May 2010

Open and Ready for Business!

Hi peops. The more observant of you may have noticed a new addition to my side bar over on the right. An Etsy shop widgit! It's official, I am no longer one of the dwindling number of craft bloggers who do not have their own Etsy shop. If you did notice it and wondered why I didn't mention it, I wasn't trying to be subtle (I'm not very good at that at the best of times!) but I wanted the opportunity to devote a whole post to the announcement, separate from my Me-Made-May updates. So, in short, I have my own Etsy shop! If you've got a couple of minutes to kill, I'd like to take you through the stock if you'll permit me.


Perhaps you are one of the lovely commenters who have in the past declared their affection for my bird skirt? Well, I have produced some similar a-line skirts for sale, with the wire and bird silhouette motif running across the hip. Available in red or grey and presently in sizes Small and Medium.


Also available are these mini skirts with leather tattoo-esque swallow silhouettes applied by hand, in the same way as the bird silhouette a-line skirts. They are available in red and grey, and presently in sizes Small and Medium.

Using my hard-earned powers of machine-satin-stitchery, these mini skirts are emblazoned with 'witty' lettering using my fourth favourite font, blippo. Hmm, I feel a font post coming on. Anyways, these are only available in black with red stitching but can be procured in sizes Small and Medium.

Arguably a diversion from the general theme, my last offering is a mini skirt produced in genuine African Wax fabric. It features a decorative front pleat detail which abstracts the fabric print. Currently only available in this particular fabric print, in sizes Small and Medium.

If you are interested in finding out more about my products, please click on any of the images or word links to be zipped through the magic internet portals to arrive at my Etsy shop! I must apologise for the limited sizing I currently have on offer. I did make some of the styles in larger sizes, but my friends bought them off me before they made it to Etsy. New products will be added in the near future. Thanks for checking it out!

13 comments:

Karin (the Mrs.) said...

How exciting, Zoe, congratulations with your new shop!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Love your new Etsy store. I like the cool little leather birds and the skirt-embroidered skirt. My boyfriend has a t-shirt that has "pants" written across it. I love that t-shirt. Why not embroider your next skirt with "socks" or "shirt"?! Or is that just weird and only I find that funny?! Good luck with your store! I'm sure you'll do well.

KID, MD said...

So cute! Congratulations on the new shop!

Ruby Star said...

Congrats on opening your very own shop. You have some sweet threads there for sale.

Jana said...

I noticed a few days ago and really loved the "skirt" skirt. That somehow lead me to decide that embroidering the word "baby" into a onesie would be a good baby shower gift. Ha!

Five Guineas said...

These are great! Congrats on the store!

Clare said...

Congratulations on your shop! If I weren't so desperately in need of a Hip and Thigh diet, I'd be shelling out for that purple print mini skirt, pronto!

Karin said...

Wow, congratulations, how exciting!
I love the bird skirts...

Uta said...

Your skirts are so pretty; good luck with the shop! I adore anything bird-y, and the skirt has just the right amount of whimsy. I'd have to buy it if I didn't sew myself...

Betty said...

Congratulations on opening your shop! I opened a shop at the end of last year and there's so much i've learned along the way. Do keep us updated on your progress and good luck!

meli88a said...

Congrats on your new shop! Those skirts are so cute, I hope they sell well.

Stacy said...

Very pretty stuff, Zoe! And I love that you have a mental list of favorite fonts in order. :)

Tasia said...

Congrats on your new shop! How exciting for you, I noticed a few days ago and clicked through to check it out :)
Good luck and I hope it does really well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...