Friday 8 January 2010

At Colette Patterns: 'Barkcloth'


In my recent post about my New Years' resolutions and aims for 2010, I mentioned how happy I was about continuing to write weekly posts for the Colette Patterns blog. One of the main reasons being that these contributions give me a reason to research specific areas that interest me beyond what I would normally get round to in my day to day. My blog post for Colette Patterns this week is the very incarnate of that reason. My love for mid twentieth century printed Barkcloth runs so deep that I wouldn't be surprised if it actually forms part of my DNA! I loved it before I even knew what it was, and now that I have spent a few evenings researching it's history, I love it even more!

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Hi! I found your blog through your interveiw on Burda style! I love it! Im also an english girl who lives in barcelona and loves making stuff so your blog speaks to me! Im guna go ahead and link you if thats ok with you :-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...